Get Your SR-22 Quote Today
Getting your competitive quote for SR-22 insurance coverage from Amigo Insurance is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
Get your quote.
Review your options.
Select your coverage.
Things to Know About SR-22 Insurance
- An SR-22 must be carried for a designated time period, depending on the severity of your violations.
- Most offenders can expect to have an SR-22 for up to three years. During this time, you must maintain continuous liability coverage.
- Any break in coverage will be reported to the state, resulting in the suspension of your license.
- On top of securing adequate insurance, drivers with an SR-22 status should adhere to traffic laws and refrain from driving after alcohol consumption.
- After the proper fulfillment of this time period, a driver’s SR-22 status will expire, and driving privileges will be restored.
How Much Does SR-22 Insurance Cost?
The cost of premiums varies depending on the severity of your violations. Minor offenses, such as neglecting to pay a parking ticket, are often paired with more affordable policies. However, major offenses, such as drinking under the influence, are more likely to raise your premiums. To get a free quote, call us today for more information on SR-22 insurance.